Energy Efficient & Mechanical Ventilation Solutions
For your home or business
Airwave Technology are leaders in the mechanical ventilation, heat recovery sector.
We are dedicated to delivering complete sustainable ventilation solutions for customers, saving hard-earned cash and scarce resources.
We supply and install the best performing systems and up to date technology – at the best prices, all backed up with our proven track record in the industry.
These are the areas we work and provide solutions for:
House ♦ Apartment ♦ Single Room ♦ Office ♦ School ♦ Waiting Room
Mechanical ventilation will change and filter the air, where natural ventilation is not sufficient or is inefficient.
It removes damp air and condensation and this is replaced with fresh filtered air. This fresh filtered air improves health and helps to alleviate symptoms of hay fever allergies and asthma.
Whole House Ventilation
MVHR units control both the supply of fresh air and the extraction of stale air to provide balanced ventilation by incorporating a manifold air distribution system. It recovers heat from the exhaust air to reduce the fuel bill whilst maintaining a fresh and healthy household environment. MVHR is the complete and energy-saving answer to condensation, stuffiness and lingering smells, all often associated with modern tightly sealed homes. Radon gas and other more specific air contamination problems also may be alleviated by whole house ventilation. There is a wide range of systems to adapt to different types of property.
The most important factors to bear in mind when deciding your ventilation requirements.
- Ventilation unit size and efficiency, ideally supplying the required air volume running at less than 60% of max output and still be greater than 80% efficient for heat recovery.
- Air Distribution System, factors to consider are Low friction and control and balance of air supply, Noise, Cleanability, Fire Safety.
- Standard required, Do you want to meet minimum standard or best practise, (Best practise normaly works out cheaper in the end).
- Design, because of our in-depth knowledge and understanding of ventilation systems, we can provide custom designs and solutions and commissioning for any situation. Contact us for your design needs. However, should you decide to engage an independent consultant for design and commissioning, we are happy to work with them.
- After Sales Care and Service, is there a service contract required?, what type of warranty does equipment carry?,are replacement air filters readily available at a reasonable cost.
- It is our intention to provide as much useful information as possible, therefore, if there is a question you would like to ask, or there is information that will improve our website, please contact us.