HB+ Semi-Flexible Duct Systems – The quickest route to efficient ventilation
· HB+ is a clever plug and play system whose results are known beforehand. Its effect is as simple as it is effective:
· The flexible (semi-rigid) plastic ducts, with a fixed diameter, are connected to an air distribution box, which in turn is connected to the chosen ventilation system.
· A restricting ring is clicked into the air distribution box. Per connection to control the airflow in each separate room.
· HB+ is a revolutionary air distribution system that solves all ventilation problems. Simple to design and to install, and results in continuously high ventilation comfort without problems.
Maximum design freedom and flexibility
· Modular system: a great diversity of air distribution systems can be developed very simply using an orderly number of components.
· Software for calculation airflows: no adjustment during commissioning.
· Flexible: design changes due to building modifications can be quickly implemented, whilst retaining quality.
Efficient installation and maintenance
· Limited number of system components: practical for stock management, transport, and installation.
· Quick installation, without tools.
· No adaptation required: the floor generally need not be interrupted, so that it retains its constructional strength
· HB+ is a flexible modular system which is deployable in every project:
· Suitable for many types of building construction including sheet flooring, poured concrete, hollow-core slab, warm and cold roof voids.
· SAP appendix Q approved.
Top comfort for all types of ventilation systems
· Comfort guaranteed: the simplicity of the system results in a perfectly adjusted air distribution system and a healthy interior climate.
· No cross-leaks: thanks to the individual ducts per room.
· Amazingly quiet: sound absorbers in the air distribution box and smooth plastic connectors given an amazingly quiet system.
· Easy to clean.